Sunday, September 9, 2012

September Love

It's been a while since I wrote my last post. I am not writing for about 2 weeks because we have project entitled "Featured Artist" so we ask them write about their background, inspiration, the meaning of handmade arts for them and of course their piece of arts.

Well September is now coming up. I am a little bit sad because Liem is going to leave me for a while. he got a scholarship to australia which is good for our future. Just realize how hard it will be without him around, but I'm sure it won't be long. 

So just let's face it and move on, keep creative and it will be good at the and. So we spend most of our time together now, just eating in our favorite cafe, chat along, taking picture. He loves photography. he share it in his BLOG. here are some of his photograph that I really really love:





and also my picture, most are taken by him:




No comments:

Post a Comment