Thursday, September 27, 2012

Prayer

hi there,

it is now 8 PM and I am sitting alone in my room blogging and then start thinking about life. It is so funny when sometimes we find that our life is so simple but sometimes we find it so hard until we think we will never get through it.. but, when we pass the problem and think about it we still can't believe that we can overcome it.

I don't know about you but a little prayer always help me overcome many problems. I am not a religious woman. I never go to church or memorizing bible. I don't believe that one religion can take you to heaven, it depend on you not your religion. I do believe in God, good spirit, karma, and I respect other people and their believe. I adore nature, I love animal, and I respect universe. 

In my hard times I have favorite prayer that can give me e new spirit, It is beautiful...


Love,
Mira.

No comments:

Post a Comment