Monday, September 3, 2012

featured artist - Sienna/Princess Sienna





My name is Sienna, I am a 21 year old hair stylist from southern California.
In my shop you will find various hair accessories inspired by nature and the beauty of our environment.

Handmade art has a special meaning to me because I feel that it is so much more personal than the standard "made in China" tag.

My inspirations for my work vary from my Mexican heritage, the outlandish stylings of the 1960's, and the fact that I do hair makes me able to be creative and find things that are aesthetically pleasing and place them together.

Pieces of art







link to my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PrincessSienna?ref=seller_info

Also please stay tuned for a wider variety of products coming soon; I will be upgrading and adding my own personal touches to thrift store and vintage finds!


Sienna.



No comments:

Post a Comment