Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspired by the Indian Tradition

dear all,

I just want to give an update of my new items on etsy.. and this is on sale!!!


 I named this necklace "Afreen" which means Encouragement in Indian/Sanskrit language. I choose this word because I love the meanings. I found a rustic heart and an angel pendant that so encouraging me to keep believing that an angel will always be in my heart and help me through a difficult time in my life. Indian culture also influence me in making this necklace. Actually I was inspired by the dream catcher necklace made by Indians. 


and this is Paramita, in Indian it means "Wisdom". this necklace also inspired by the dream catcher necklace. i add a rustic flower with a white bead in the middle. 

That's all sneak peek from my new items. more items is coming up soon....

have  a good day everyone.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment