Friday, July 13, 2012

first listing on ebay

Good morning!!!
I always agree when people said that learning something new is always hard and exciting at the same time. last night I tried for the first time how to sell an item in ebay. It wasn't easy because we need to learn every detail about the requirements, opening an account, list en item, etc.
but after finish and we see the items we sold published I feel so happy and excited because we choose the auction selling types. So, we need to check ebay everytime whether someone place bid in our item. I even check every second on how many people visit our pages.. hahaha.. 


I will be happier if you check our item in : http://www.ebay.com/itm/261066376540?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_757wt_1270


so Good morning everyone, have a warmth day!


as you reading this maybe I still keep checking my account on ebay and hoping someone will buy our first item.

Love
Mira




No comments:

Post a Comment